= WAB initiated event= WAB partners event
- • 06/12/2018 - 26/01/2019
The Great Neighbour
Denicolaï & Provoost
exhibition at Maison Grégoire
- • 15/12/2018 - 27/01/2019
Chloé Schuiten &
exhibition at Greylight Projects
27/01/2019 - 14:00-18:00 finissage
- • 16/12/2018 - ...
Untitled (reversed blueback)
blueback paper on billboard at Scheldestraat Rue de l'Escaut, Brussels
- Bruno De Wachter
- Chloé Schuiten & Clément Thiry
- Christian Hansen
- Cristina Garrido
- Davide Tidoni
- Francesca Chiacchio
- Gudný Rósa Ingimarsdóttir
- Isabel Burr Raty
- Ivo Provoost & Simona Denicolaï
- Jesse Cremers
- Kasper Demeulemeester
- Marialena Marouda
- Maud Salembier (collaborator)
- Mira Sanders (collaborator)
- Nikolas Lesthaege
- Oracle (Michel Yang, Justine Maxelon, Caroline Daish)
- Shervin Kianersi Haghighi
- Steven Jouwersma
- Studio Anatomy – AOB’ Master 1 Faculty of Architecture campus Sint-Lucas Ghent, KU Leuven (Teachers Jo Van den Berghe, Laurens Luyten and Mira Sanders)
- The Mental Masonry Lab (Mira Sanders & Cédric Noël)
- Till Roeskens & Mathilde Spini
- Various Artists
- WAB is a project by nadine vzw, and is supported by Vlaamse Gemeenschap, Vlaamse Gemeenschapscommissie, Mobiel Brussel, Cocof, Fédération Wallonie Bruxelles.
- WAB 2018 runs from March to December. Most of the public presentations are concentrated around November and take place in Brussels.
- contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
WAB MEETING POINT : Nieuwbrug 3 Rue du Pont neuf, 1000 Brussels
- In 2014 nadine vzw created WAB to anticipate artists and creative thinkers using mobility, nomadism and temporality as an instrument or creative method in their artistic practice. WAB was conceived as an open platform where works can be shown, shared and communicated in an independent context. Each edition of the WAB is followed by a publication featuring contributions from all the participating artists.
- graphic design : Überknackig
- Web : a.-c.
180p, offset laser and riso prints, hand bound, 2016, 15€ : order it here.
2nd WABook, out now!
offset laser and riso prints, hand bound, 2018, 15€ : order it here.