= WAB initiated event= WAB partners event
- • 18/10/2018 10:00-18:00
The Intra-Action between the Document and its Users
symposium organised by Shervin Kianersi Haghighi, LUCA and nadine at M Museum Leuven
- • 20/10 - 18/11 2018
The Chinese Restaurants I, II and III
exhibition at ETE 78
- • 21-24/10 2018
Dark Corner Walks
night walks with Clément Thiry in Brussels
- • 29/10 - 11/11 2018
Common Sweat Sauna #2 & #3
residency at ZSenne art lab
- • 3-4/11/2018
opening at dinA, parcours & performances around Brussels
more info coming soon
- Bruno De Wachter
- Chloé Schuiten & Clément Thiry
- Christian Hansen
- Cristina Garrido
- Davide Tidoni
- Francesca Chiacchio
- Gudný Rósa Ingimarsdóttir
- Isabel Burr Raty
- Ivo Provoost & Simona Denicolaï
- Jesse Cremers
- Kasper Demeulemeester
- Marialena Marouda
- Maud Salembier (collaborator)
- Mira Sanders (collaborator)
- Nikolas Lesthaege
- Oracle (Michel Yang, Justine Maxelon, Caroline Daish)
- Shervin Kianersi Haghighi
- Steven Jouwersma
- Studio Anatomy – AOB’ Master 1 Faculty of Architecture campus Sint-Lucas Ghent, KU Leuven (Teachers Jo Van den Berghe, Laurens Luyten and Mira Sanders)
- The Mental Masonry Lab (Mira Sanders & Cédric Noël)
- Till Roeskens & Mathilde Spini
- Various Artists
- WAB is a project by nadine vzw, and is supported by Vlaamse Gemeenschap, Vlaamse Gemeenschapscommissie, Mobiel Brussel, Cocof, Fédération Wallonie Bruxelles.
- WAB 2018 runs from March to December. Most of the public presentations are concentrated around November and take place in Brussels.
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- In 2014 nadine vzw created WAB to anticipate artists and creative thinkers using mobility, nomadism and temporality as an instrument or creative method in their artistic practice. WAB was conceived as an open platform where works can be shown, shared and communicated in an independent context. Each edition of the WAB is followed by a publication featuring contributions from all the participating artists.
- graphic design : Überknackig
- Web : a.-c.
180p, offset laser and riso prints, hand bound, 2016, 15€ : order it here.
2nd WABook, out now!
offset laser and riso prints, hand bound, 2018, 15€ : order it here.